Let’s purge our coffee tables, desks, floor, and other flat surfaces of books we have already read and gathered needed information from. Let’s have a book swap!
Here are the rules:
• Swap books in decent shape. If it is damaged beyond the normal wear and tear of reading a book (like water damage), please list it as such.
• Sender is responsible for shipping fees. Be sure to ask the post office for a “book rate” when sending.
• Use the below format for listing books and be sure to list what type of book you are looking for.
• We are going to swap via email so if you are not comfortable using your own email address, feel free to use mine (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line: “Book Swap Attn:________”.
• When you have found someone to swap a book with, simply leave an additional comment on the thread saying that the swap has been completed.
• Book senders and receivers are responsible for their own swap. Do not send money! If someone is abusing our friendly little book swap, let me know immediately.
• Have fun and enjoy some new books!
General swap listing format:
Looking to Swap For:
Shipping From: (list your state or country for shipping estimates)
Email Address: (you may use email@example.com “Book Swap Attn:_____”)
P.s. I listed a few wool-related books on our wool community website, New World Wool.