Still On The Hunt

Well crap, guys. The house deal fell through today. The seller wanted to play games and stick us with the bill for every last little thing and wouldn’t budge. I am pretty sore about it all, but Trevor is trying to get me to see the bright side. Perhaps by the spring we can find a better fit. I guess I didn’t really want to move in the snow anyway. 😉

So the great farm hunt continues!

14 thoughts on “Still On The Hunt

  1. Oh no sorry to hear that but if the seller is being like that then your hubby is right. You’ll find your dream house soon! And it does suck moving in the snow so that’s a bonus there. Keep your head up.

  2. oh Sarah I am so sorry to hear that. what a shame, that place looked perfect for you but the Creator Goddess must have something better in mind for you. Joyous Yule to you, Trevor and Cami. so mote it be. Blessings

  3. We have a house for sale on Phoenix Lake Rd with 3/4 acre for $185,000. The neighbors have a huge garden, chickens, etc. The location doesn’t sound ideal but you might be surprised. 19825 Phoenix lake. Second house on the right from Hess ave. have to see it to appreciate the possibilities

    Sent from my iPhone

    >

  4. It is disappointing to have things like this not work out, but sometimes it is because something more awesome is on the horizon.

    !f you would consider a move to southwest Michigan, we are thinking of selling our hobby farm. 12 acres with pasture, outbuilding, woods, river, and 5 bedroom farmhouse. Kind of kills me to sell it but we’re empty nesters now, don’t need all this space, and I would love to see the place go to someone like you who would use it to it’s potential and have an appreciation for what is here.

  5. Awww, sorry Sarah! We feel your pain about the great house search. We have been actively viewing and offering on properties for a year and a half now. We offered on one in Feb and were a back up offer. Then about 1 1/2 months ago the bank asked us if we still wanted it, we did and signed the papers (its now a foreclosure) and 45+ days we are STILL waiting to hear from the bank! Hang in there! I’ll be cheering you on from the Central Coast.

Leave a Reply :: may be held for moderation

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s