In no particular order:
* Buy a 10×10′ foot greenhouse for extra fall planting (it would almost cost me more to build one).
* Get Cami signed up for violin lessons at the end of the year (she’ll be three and we need us some good ol’ fiddlin’ music around here).
* Buy more canning jars ASAP!
* Buy a medium super for hive #1 and a honey extractor from Miller Bee Supply (we ordered from them originally and were very happy).
* Get a permit for and cut two-cords of wood this summer in time to dry for wintertime use.
* Sell last six baby rabbits… or gain the courage to send them to freezer camp (please don’t hassle me on this one; it’s not an easy decision to make).
* Propagate French lavender and rosemary plants.
* Buy resin stuff to make real bee necklaces for our Etsy shop.
* Buy tickets to the July 7th Tuolumne County Farm Tour. Gotta see me some cattle and horse ranches and the pygora (Pygmy + angora) goat farm.
* Check out and be jealous of 4-H projects at July 12-15th Mother Lode Fair here in Sonora.
* Sew myself some comfy jersey knit summer dresses before summer is over.
* Build door and peel for cob oven… hopefully before we fire it up for real this weekend.
* Train a dependable family member to care for the animals for a day or two so we can go camping.
* Turn super-retro cat eye shape glasses into super-dorky sunglasses.
* Sport super-dorky/retro sunglasses around town.
* Save money from art teaching gig next week to buy “farm truck”.
* Buy “farm truck” that runs, is capable of hauling a bale of hay, that I can fit a car seat into, and is relatively attractive for under $1500.